14. juli 2006

Sommerferie!!!:)

Hey there gyes!
Good summer to you all!
I’m sorry that I haven’t updated this site for a looong time. You see, I have summer vacation up here I the northern kingdom, or, I really don’t have vacation because I do work night and day. I got one job at a summer-hotel as a night-watcher and one at a grocery store. So I haven’t got much spear time as wished.
Some updates: I stay for the time being in Vennesla with my parents. I came home in May from some months studying in the second football worldcup country, la France. I really miss that time and my friends down there! If some of you French gyes read this, please take contact by e-mail (davidlindeboostby@hotmail.com) or phone (+4797749488). I have lost every single number and e-mail when I accidentally lost my telephone in to the ocean!!!. It sank down to happiness for the fishes!Snufs…

Well, this summer is a work time for me, but soon and very soon I will start my studies at ÅS University, witch is settled 20 min south from the capital Oslo. I really look forward to this and to start my education as an engineer in machines and technical design. This study will take me five years, but I think and hope the time will go fast!!hehe.. I know that ÅS has got a lot of exchange programs, so hopefully I’ll be able to take one or two semesters in la France!?!, or another country, maybe Cameroon!?:)

I will put out some pictures from the summer here, but I it may take some days, because I don’t have a camera, so I have to ask some friends to upload some!Ü

At the end I will say to you all Good Summer and Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord, Jesus!!! He’s The Coolest Ever, ain’t that right bro!?!...Ü

Sucrè Coool greatings from davichi!!!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Ain`t rigt my son! God bless you!